he Zona Rosa shopping district, Kansas City in Platte County, is open but it’s not business as usual, officials of the shopping district said Friday.
“During this unprecedented time, our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of everyone in the Zona Rosa community, including employees, tenants, customers, residents and the community at-large. We know these are challenging times, and we thank you for your support and patience,” said officials with the Zona Rosa shopping district said on Friday.
Zona Rosa officials said the complex is following local Kansas City, Mo. orders that indicate some stores and restaurants may open, provided they follow all local guidelines.
While the following information was fresh as of Friday, members of the public are urged to check with your favorite store or restaurant to verify hours, pick-up instructions, etc.
- AT&T: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily
- Altar’d State: Curbside only, 11-7 daily
- Black Card Tattoo: open by appointment only
- Brain Balance: open by appointment only
- Brow Threading: open 10-9 daily
- Cricket Wireless: 10 am – 6 pm
- CVS: 8 am – 10 pm daily
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: open 9 am – 9 pm daily (enter at South Entrance)
- GNC: open 10-9 pm Mon-Sat, 11 – 6 pm
- Sunday Heavenly Olive Oils: curbside only
- Michaels: 11 am – 6 pm daily
- Par Exsalonce: open 10 am – 9 pm
- Sprint: 10 am – 9 pm daily
- T-Mobile: open 10 am – 9 pm
- Vintage Stock: open 10 am – 9 pm
ZONA ROSA RESTAURANTS OPEN FOR TO-GO ONLY (As of Friday, May 8):
- 54th Street Grill & Bar: 11 am – 9:45 pm
- Bo Lings: 11 am – 8:30 pm
- Buffalo Wild Wings: 11 am – 9:30
- Cold Stone Creamery: Sun – Thurs: 1 pm – 8 pm and Fri & Sat: 1 pm – 9 pm
- Granite City: 11 am – 8 pm
- Hereford House: 12 pm – 7 pm
- Outback Steakhouse: 11-9 pm Sun – Thurs, 11-10 pm Fri & Sat
- Red Robin: 11 am – 8 pm
- Smokehouse BBQ: 11 am – 8 pm
- Swagat Fine Indian Cuisine: 11 am – 2:30 and 5 pm – 9 pm
As our retailers start to open back up, we are taking measures to ensure shoppers, employees, residents and the community are safe while on our property. We’re committed to following CDC, WHO and local officials’ guidelines regarding COVID-19 precautions at Zona Rosa. We’re going above and beyond and taking the following steps to offer a heightened standard of cleanliness
“As our retailers start to open back up, we are taking measures to ensure shoppers, employees, residents and the community are safe while on our property. We’re committed to following CDC, WHO and local officials’ guidelines regarding COVID-19 precautions at Zona Rosa. We’re going above and beyond and taking the following steps to offer a heightened standard of cleanliness,” Zona Rosa said in an email.
Steps being taken by Zona Rosa include:
- Continue to utilize our stepped-up cleaning and hygiene practices, including the use of CDC-approved cleaning supplies throughout Office Buildings and the Center. All cleanings include wiping down high-touch items such as door knobs, railings, elevator buttons, etc. The disinfectants being used are approved by the EPA for killing Coronavirus.
- Maintain our focus on cleaning and disinfecting areas most susceptible to the spread of viral germs including restrooms, door handles, handrails and other hard surfaces in public areas. Our janitorial staff will be cleaning restrooms more frequently than usual, making sure soap dispensers are full, surfaces are wiped down and the garbage bins are emptied more often.
- Freestanding alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers will be located throughout the center. “Safety Reminder” signage throughout the center to remind guests to maintain social distancing, wash hands and to wear a mask.
- CDC proper hand washing signage posted in all restrooms.
- The Grove remains closed, including the Children’s Play Area, vending machines, seating area, Customer Service and public restrooms until further notice.
- All live events are suspended for the time being. “We will continue to re-evaluate as local mandates are updated,” Zona Rosa officials said.
Shoppers at Zona Rosa are asked to:
- Maintain a six feet social distance as you walk the property and visit stores.
- Wash hands frequently for 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the center.
- Wear a mask and stay home if you feel sick.