Week Six of Landmark Pick’em saw all its winners record ten correct picks for the week. It came down to the tie-breakers to separate first, second and third place winners with first place remaining a head-to-head tie.
As a refresher here is how tie-breaking points are accumulated:
- Players will receive a point if their pick wins “against the spread.” This point is automatically calculated and awarded to players based on their pick for the game.
- Players will also receive an additional point if they correctly pick the “over/under” for the game. Picking the over/under is optional but encouraged to give you an additional edge in any tie-breaker scenarios.
In future weeks, we will be updating the tie breaking point system to award an additional point to the player whose final picks or updates were recorded first. This single point will be award to each level of the correct picks. For example, if there is a group of players all with 9 picks correct, the player in that grouping whose picks or updates are the oldest for the week will receive a single point. This will be repeated for each grouping of correct picks.
This is to recognize players who make their picks early in the week and stick with them versus changing them as the week’s results are updated. Perhaps we should call this additional point “the Foley”.
Our winners for Week Six – all with ten picks correct – are:
- McCollumUSMC tied for first with 10 picks correct and 18 tie-breaking points.
Raymond Lucas also tied for first with 10 picks correct and 18 tie-breaking points.
- kitkat with 10 picks correct and 17 tie-breaking points.
- Beau Sigrist with 10 picks correct and 14 tie-breaking points.
IMPORTANT: Winners please email your mailing address to email@example.com and we’ll get your gift cards from our prize sponsors in the mail to you.
Congrats to our Week Six winners! Time to start making your Week Seven picks.
You can view the Full Results for Week Six here.