Landmark Power Poll
The Chiefs achieved the role of spoiler by virtually
eliminating the Broncos from the playoffs with last week's
OT victory. The also eliminated themselves from the bottom
five of The Landmark Power Poll.
The Rams and Steelers look to be on a collision course
headed for New Orleans and are head and shoulders above
the rest of the Top five.
Three Saturday games are the games of the week. Miami/New
England winner leads the AFC East. New England gets the
call. A possible upset brewing in Oakland as the Titans
are finally playing better. Titans pull it off. Philly
takes it's 6-0 road record to San Francisco where 49er
QB Jeff Garcia is banged up. He should play, but Philly
moves it's road record to 7-0.
1) 99 RAMSShould finish 14-2
2) 96 STEELERSWill the real Kordell Stewart please
3) 90 49ersGame of the Year WINNER!
4) 88 Da' Bears--They just keep winning.
5) 88 Raiders--Desperately need a week one playoff bye.
27) 78 Chargers--Flutie magic is over.
28) 74 LionsJay Leno--You can kiss my ass..
29) 71 BengalsWelcome home.
30) 71 BillsThis team stinks.
31) 71 PanthersWelcome to the bottom.