Landmark Power Poll
Game of the week? Pittsburgh in Baltimore.
Looks like the Steelers will play another game without
Bettis, but if they can get that kicker to hit a few FGs
it shouldnt matter. Steelers 3-0 at PSI.Net Stadium
and have dominated Grbac forever. Steelers win on the
Game of the week part IIand the interconference
game of the year49ers vs. Miami.
Game of the week part III; Monday Night Footballthe
Rams in New Orleans. Rams will finally get a win versus
1) 97 RAMSRolling.
2) 92 PACKERSDamn good team.
3) 92 STEELERSWinning without the Bus.
5) 87 DOLPHINSStill rolling along.
4) 89 49ersLosing on the road to the Rams no crime.
27) 76 BillsAwful.
28) 76 ChiefsVermeil now saying it may be 2 more
years before KC fields a playoff contender.
29) 76 BengalsWelcome home.
30) 73 PanthersComedy.
31) 70 LionsStill winless.
Week Fourteen"Movin on Up
87) Pittsburgh SteelersCan seal up AFC Central with
win over Ravens.
Week Fourteen"Headed South
85) Cleveland BrownsFun while it lasted.